After samuel Huntington’s theory of “clash of civilizations”, one of the most experienced political theorists of long-term U.S. and capitalist policies, some thought it was personal and academic, and that it was no longer necessary, given the international developments and the collapse of the Soviet Union. Subsequently, the theory of “the end of history” and the era of ideologies were introduced.Some viewed these topics as purely theoretical, treated it ethically and publicly, and reduced the issue to the point of “dialogue” and understanding and friendship. While the reality is that the world has never been far from intellectual, ideological and cultural challenges, and every human being is dependent on the worldview and a set of thoughts, although faith and belief in a school does not mean declaring war on others and ignoring their human, legal, and social dignity. By resorting to Christianity and continuing to dominate the Muslim world and exploiting it and preventing the spread of the wave of tendency toward political and revolutionary Islam, especially in the past 20 years, western capitalism has made extensive and comprehensive efforts in the form of local, ethnic, racial, or direct invasion.In addition, there have been hidden political, economic, cultural, and propaganda wars against Muslims, each of which calls for an expansive discussion that George W. Bush’s declaration of a new crusade against Muslims and the claim of western civilization’s superiority over the civilization of the Muslim world by Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi are among its examples.In addition to the western capitalist operations, plots and actions against Muslims, we can mention the creation of a usurped and aggressor state of Israel, the displacement of the Palestinian people, the threat of the Muslim world, and the imposition of several wars large and small.These actions have led Muslims to lag behind their growth and excellence and take advantage of their facilities and talents.The Palestinian nation, knowingly and consciously, has understood this important issue more than other Muslims, and over the past half century, despite overwhelming pressure, has in no way refused to forget, retreat, compromise, and submit to this great crime.The Palestinian people proved with their resistance that the Western world is not committed to any of its human-legal standards, its treaties and obligations, and to any international principles, and that all its slogans, such as justice, human rights, democracy, pluralism, civil society, peace, counterterrorism, tolerance and tolerance, are nothing more than deception.These slogans have been used constantly over the past few decades on a variety of issues, including the Palestinian problem, but had no real and external aspects. The world is witnessing the genocide and massacre of displaced Palestinians for fighting Israel for usurped rights, self-determination and rescuing from decades of displacement and captivity.The capitalist world unilaterally supports Israel by ignoring all moral and legal standards.For example, the United States, on behalf of the Western world, vetoes all UN Security Council resolutions against Israel and disregards the demands of governments and nations.This trend of antipathy to the Muslim world, in different forms and dimensions, exists in most Islamic lands.While conflicts and divisions outside the Muslim world have almost been contained or slowed, in the last two decades, the rate of plots, conflicts and killings in Muslim-majority lands has increased more than ever.The increase in seizures, conflicts, insecurity and double confrontations, and repressive measures against revolutionary, committed and Muslim forces by Western-affiliated governments and movements have increased to such an extent that it has alarmed many analysts and political experts. Comparing western U.S war Against terrorism in Afghanistan and Palestinian resistance is a clear example of many of the issues that have passed in the relations between the Islamic world and the West over the past few centuries.In Afghanistan, under the slogan of fighting and suppressing al-Qaeda and arresting or killing its leaders, hundreds of aircraft carried out thousands of flights, killing more than 30,000 people, including women, old people, disabled people and even hospitalized patients, in the most heinous way in two months, turning areas into ruins.Although they overthrew an illegal and incompetent government, the cost has been very high for the Afghan people. The question is, which internationally recognized legal and legal standards have been carried out in accordance with the beginning of the war and subsequent actions? Why did the West allow itself to take such actions, and what entity would address these violations and violations of international law? Why are such actions not being taken against Israel,Myanmar? Why do Western governments support Israel’s terrorist acts with all means? These questions, altogether, have one answer, and that the West is extremely concerned about the movement of political Islam in the world and has mobilized its means to confront it.Any other analysis other than this is considered simplification and superficiality or evading reality.Evidence shows that by increasing awareness of nations and strengthening organizations and using past experiences in the fight against arrogance and the West, conflicts will increase in the future.In this way, the shape and manner of regional and international developments will be different from the past, so that it is anticipated that political Islam will play an important role in the international stage. In this regard, the silence of the majority of Islamic states are also questionable. Why does the West, in general, and the United States of America, particularly support family and authoritarian governments in the Muslim world? Why don’t they support Islamic movements and constantly strengthen authoritarian rulers? Why don’t they support democracy in Islamic countries? (When we say The West : It is a policy that governs in our time, every day the freedom-loving people of the Islamic world go to the cells of the despotic governments of the region, but the political and economic support of the West leads to their survival and gerrymandering, otherwise the West has a nation and thinkers who are active and fighting against the policies of their rulers.)In my opinion, the following reasons have led to this support: Because of the support of their authority, family and authoritarian governments, they are known as good mercenaries for Western countries.
- The world’s largest oil wealth lies in these countries, and the rulers of these countries offer the West a great advantage in exchange for political support.
- If democracy prevails in these countries, such as the rule of Gamal Abdel Nasser in Egypt and Erdogan’s Turkey, western interests will be compromised and their income cycles will be slower.
- If democracy is institutionalized in these countries, on the one hand, western allies will be ousted from power, and on the other hand, Islamic movements will come to power, and the idea of political Islam will enter the political discourse of the world, which is considered the greatest rival to liberalism, and no sub-title of Western powers will allow the doctrine of liberalism to be in jeopardy.
- If Islamic movements come to power, Islam will undoubtedly transform from a terrorist-minded isolated thought into a dynamic and discourse-based thought that logicLiberal West does not have the power to deal with it.
- On the one hand, the West supports authoritarian governments, and on the other hand, by its puppets in Islamic countries, it suppresses Islamic movements, so that these movements are forced to commit violence, and the West tells the world with its propaganda media that the Political System of Islam is a violent phenomenon.
- The West strongly supports two currents, and at the same time is pleased: the secular authoritarian movement and the violent Islamic movements.Both of these are somehow working to protect western interests, one serves the West through anger toward Islam, and the other, at the height of ignorance about the recognition of time and peaceful and conciliatory politics, commits violence and provides the reason for the West’s presence.
- The West will not support democracy in Islamic countries as long as it wants its economic interests; when Muslims came to power in Algeria, the army destroyed the election in a coup; when Hamas won the election in Palestine, the United States officially cut off its aid. When the Muslim Brotherhood came to power in Egypt, the military coup suppressed everyone …. Weren’t elections held on the basis of democracy in these countries?
- The West supports a democracy that has 94% of winners and no rivals, there is basically no election, it is only in appearance, and that’s all … the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Canada and Australia are constantly They support it because their economic interests are served by these dictators.
- The West will not support a democracy led by Mohammad Morsi or Ismail Haniyeh and Recep Tayyip Erdogan and claiming independence and freedom …
- Popular support for the functions of their western rulers is not because of Islamophobia, but because of the fear of propaganda that western media do every day in coordination with the policies of the rulers, in the name of Islamophobia, Beheading and putting it on social pages, while creating fear and fear among Muslims,
It has made Western societies extremely pessimistic and hated about Islam, so they allow their governments to use their taxes in the name of war against extremism, which instead adds to the strengthening of violence and tyranny…
- Authoritarian governments, which suppress and ban moderate Islamist groups every day for being Muslims, justify to the West that if they are not stopped, they will also be a problem for Western countries tomorrow… Western countries know very well that Islamic movements such as the Muslim Brotherhood are not enemies of Western lives and do not pose a danger to Western countries, but the West’s concern is about their influence and independence… The West fears that tomorrow the circle of influence and activity of these groups will reach their ears and the unrivaled palace of liberalism will collapse with the fist of Islam… The west’s whole concern is that it should not lose its economic interests and lose liberal thinking to gambling….